Upcycled Plastic Egg Mini Planter
Many of us have plastic Easter eggs kicking around the house. Repurpose them into fun mini planters. This page shows you how to make an upcycled plastic egg mini planter.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Gathering toys to donate and I came across a bunch of Easter eggs that the kids aren't using or playing with. I decided to upcycle the plastic egg into this cute mini planter. This planter fits nicely on my mantle with my other plants!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- choice for base of planter (I used jar cap)
- succulent or small plant
- plastic egg
- paint + paint brush
- painter's tape
- Using the egg top, apply painter's tape around the rim.
- Paint the rim with your choice of color. Allow to dry. Remove the tape.
- Add a little bit of soil into egg (planter) and select a succulent from your garden to place in the egg.
- Secure egg to your choice of base with hot glue. (I finally have use for the jar cap I saved from a broken jar.)
- Ready to display your planter in your home!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.