Use Microwave Plate for Extra Serving Platter

When entertaining this holiday season and you find that you are in need of an extra platter, use the glass platter that's inside your microwave oven. Works like a charm.

I saw some microwave plates at the thrift store and should have snached them up. They would load right into the micro to heat for a few seconds before serving too! Outstanding!

Well although this is a good idea in a pinch and not really wanting to be negative but I'd be too fearful of my glass turntable getting broken! I think I'd find something else that could be used that isn't so important!

When I replaced my old microwave, I kept the glass tray out of it and I put it over my double sink it fits on one side of the sink and therefore I can put hot items on it. My sink is right next to my stove so therefore I can put dirty dishes on it or put a hot Skillet that I cooked something in on it after I finish cooking. I also used it to place bowls of food on next to the stove for serving purposes