Use Your Pet as a Halloween Prop

Category Costumes
Depending on the type of pet you own, you might be able to incorporate it into your costume or decorations. This is a guide about use your pet as a Halloween prop.

This year we got a puppy so he'll be going trick or treating with our 12 year old daughter. Good opportunity for puppy to meet all the neighbors. Our daughter is going dressed up as a football player and the puppy will be her football! We found all of my daughter's items at Goodwill and I bought some brown and white felt to make puppy into a "football." Just a football shape draped over his back and noosed around his neck and back legs. Should be cute!

By Camille from Lakeville MN

One year I dressed as a witch to answer the door and give out treats. I dressed my cocker spaniel in an orange Halloween shirt and hat and he answered the door with me. I think yours was a much better idea, though. I think pets make a cute addition.
vguy

take pictures and post them here.
My Honey is going to be a tiger , he is

a poo mix. I have been practicing so I slip
the ears, tail and costume on while he is sleeping
and he seems ok with it all.