Use Your Skills to Make Extra Christmas Money

Category Budget
Put your crafting, baking, or decorating skills to work and earn some extra money for the holidays. This is a guide about use your skills and to make extra Christmas money.

If you're a stay-at-home mom, use your skills and talents to make extra holiday spending money. The following are things I have done:

1. If you have goodies that you are familiar with and good at baking, contact friend who doesn't have the extra time and take orders. Most are glad to pay for the convenience of having someone else to do the work for them.

2. Help a friend decorate. I have a friend with a HUGE house and a 10 ft tree. I have decorated for years. She enjoys the help and I make extra Christmas money.

3. If there are crafts you are good at, sell them. One particular year I made decorated cinnamon brooms with "faux" christmas cookies and made over $500.00 selling them to factory workers and teachers I knew.

Brainstorm to think of things you can do well and use those skills. Trust me--Santa AND HUBBY will thank you for the money made. Hope this has been helpful! Happy Holidays!

By Sharon Shearer from Ravenna,Ky