Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids

Kids love to create crafts for any occasion. Valentine's Day is a popular time for making crafts, with hearts abounding. This is a guide about Valentine's Day crafts for kids.

Make a simple Valentine card holder by decorating one made using two paper plates. This is a guide about paper plate Valentine card holder.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I have a two year old that loved this project. It's a new spin on an idea that I saw on Family Fun.com.

I cut Valentine pictures out of the local store ads and glued them on plain white cardboard. I then cut around the picture, leaving a 1/4 inch around it. I had some free stickers that came in the mail that my son put on red construction paper. Then I cut around them as well. I also had large pieces of Valentine confetti.

I hung up a sheet of clear laminate on my refrigerator using regular tape. If you decide to use your wall, use painter's tape. I then let him touch the clear laminate and showed him that his pictures would stick and come off. He then proceeded to put the pictures on it and made a great collage.

I plan on doing this for St. Patrick's Day and Easter. If you wish to preserve it, just put another piece of laminate over the picture. You can find a big roll of this where shelf liner is sold. I know older kids can select, cut, and glue the pictures.

As I'm typing this, my son is still rearranging the pictures.

By Heather from Sebring, FL

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

You and your children will love making these cute little paper love bugs. This is a guide about construction paper love bugs kids' craft.

There are many Valentine's Day kid crafts that will appeal to both boys and girls. This is a guide about Valentine's day crafts for 3rd grade boys.

Decorating a discarded DVD and its case is a fun way to make a unique card for Valentine's Day. This is a guide about DVD case Valentine's Day card.

Teachers often work with their students to make seasonal crafts. This is a guide about Valentine's Day craft ideas for second graders.

These fun paintings will keep your children busy creating and result in works of art to display and save. This is a guide about Valentine's Day love and arrow finger paintings.

Use bandaids and have the kids write on the bandaids with marker.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes