Value of a Jack Brandt Chair?

I have a solid wood chair with a pea green cushion for head and the seat. I am looking to get information.

Best Answer

These chairs are expensive. From what I have seen on eBay yours is at least $300.

Best Answer

This is a great furniture company and their furniture was very expensive when new. People are looking for this type of antique furniture nowadays and the price is ranging from $250 to $400. You might be better off if you contact a dealer if you want to sell this. They can probably get you a much better price.

Best Answer

Hi, Can you please give me some additional info?

Can you please share the maker mark and any tags on the underside?

Jack Brandt was a person who did interior design and was based out of St. Louis. He had a furniture line called Jack Brandt Ltd. That company made mostly (there may be other things--but I know it for furniture with very clean lines--like Danish Modern furniture). I did not know him to make french providential pieces, like yours, but I have not seen everything he has made--which is why more info will help!

There is also the Brandt Furniture Company (unrelated to Jack) and based out of Maryland (now defunct), if I remember right. They made a variety of styles of furniture.

Third there is A. Brandt Co. which was based out of TX. They made mostly oak pieces. This piece does not look like oak, so I that may be easy to rule them out, but the marks/tags will give me more info.

Since there would be a big difference with values, I don't want to give you wrong info on what you have.

It is a really neat chair and I am hoping to be able to give you a value, once I know what you have!

Thanks!

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Vintage FurnitureDecember 2, 2019
🐛
🌻
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-a-Jack-Brandt-Chair.html