Value of a Pair of Leonardo Collection Figurines?

I cannot find the name of these 2 anywhere! Nor do I have an idea of value. They are marked to the base, The Leonardo Collection Fine Porcelain Foreign. Does anyone have any ideas? I would like to know the value of the pair.

I can not find the exact figurines that you have here. However, I do see a lot of sets of figurines that are being sold on eBay out of the UK. Most of these are selling for the set at 15.99 euros. That is right around $18 USD.

Three questions. Can you tell me how tall they are? Can you show me a picture of the marking? Can you tell me if you are in the US or elsewhere?

The figures look like capidomente pieces, which if the base is marked Leonardo, may mean someone married two pieces together.

Hopefully with more info, I can help. Thanks!

Hi there, thanks for your reply!

The figures are approximately 22cm high. The marking on the bottom says Leonardo Collection Fine Porcelain Foreign. I am in the UK.

Consumer Advice Collectibles FigurinesFebruary 21, 2020
🌻
😷
🐛
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-a-Pair-of-Leonardo-Collection-Figurines.html