How to Make Waving Snowman Candles
Start with some glass jar cylinder candles and draw your snowman on the outside with markers, for a fun holiday decoration. This is a guide about how to make waving snowman candles.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These are merry white snowman who wave happily at everyone who passes by them. They are full of seasonal cheer ;) I chose to do mine in black marker with pink cheeks!
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 1-5 candles
- 1 tall white candle ($1.00)
- 2 Magic Marker or paint, black and pink
- 1 scrubby to soak and wash picture from candle
- Soak candles in water, scrub off picture on label.
- Dry off candle with towel.
- Draw snowman on the candle starting with a top hat.
- Draw rest of snowman and put the pink circles beside the snowman's nose, and one arm up, waving.
- Make several, if you like, and put them together and light them up for a warm ambience throughout the room.
November 4, 20171 found this helpful
Great idea. It will be a fun craft for Sunday school kids