Wedding Anniversary Greetings Card
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
October 5, 2021
You don't need to be brilliant at drawing to make this cute anniversary card. Just follow the instructions and with the addition of some scraps of paper and glue you'll make a card to be proud of
- 1 blank greetings card
- 1 fineliner pen
- 1 scrap of patterned paper
- 1 glue stick or other paper glue
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 heart sticker (optional)
- 1 sheet of scrap paper to practise if you need to
- Practise steps 2 to 7 on a scrap of paper first if you're not used to drawing.
- Begin by drawing 2 arms holding hands. It's important to do this first because if you draw the people too far apart or too near their arms will be the wrong length.
- Use a triangle for the lady's dress and a rectangle for the man's shirt.
- Then draw another arm each. Give the lady a flower to hold, if you like.
- When you draw the heads put their eyes at an angle to make it seem like they're looking at each other.
I left them without a mouth because I think it looks whimsical, but you draw in a nice smile each if you prefer
- Give the man a pair of trousers and give them both feet.
- Don't forget the hair (if you think they need it).
- Use your patterned paper to cut a triangle for the dress.
- Snip off a tiny wee bit of the top corner and glue the skirt in place.
- Cut a long thin triangle of paper for the man's tie.
- Snip the bottom off to fit.
- Trim the tie to point.
- Glue the tie in place and cut a small square of paper for the knot.
- Glue the knot at the top of the tie.
- If you're using heart stickers, decide which one matches best.
- And stick it between them. Alternatively you could draw and colour in a heart
- Once the glue is properly dried, you can write and send your lovely handmade card
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.