Wedding Photo Tips

Category Planning
Couple in Wedding Photo
Being sure to get all the wedding photos you want, without distracting from the special event can prove challenging. This guide contains wedding photo tips.

Don't forget to take photos of the wedding preparation. They make great memories. My granddaughter's trip to the beauty shop made a great photo. The look on her face tells the story.

By Vguy from Earle, AR

This was taken at my son Joshua's wedding on May 20th. I was the wedding photographer! My tip is, if you're going tp be the photographer at your own child's wedding, be sure to put hankies in your pocket. One for your eyes and one for the camera lens! :)

By Sharon Young from Benton, AR

Prints of the photos from your special day should be the highest quality you can a get. This is a guide about printing professional quality digital wedding photos.

A photo of the bride and groom.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

Of course, you will want to look your best for your wedding photos. Planning ahead to ensure your skin is clean and moisturized will help your skin have the perfect wedding day glow in the photographs of your special day. This is a guide about how to prepare your skin for wedding photos.

Woman Cleansing Her Face

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

As the bride, have a close friend or relative photograph your entire day of getting ready and all those intimate moments you'll share with the important women in your life on your big day.

By Annie from Brattleboro, VT

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

This photo is from my wedding in 1984 and is my most cherished picture of them all on that day! The little girl, Lindsey, was my flower girl and the child of my still bestest friend, Cindy, now for 42 years!

Make sure photos of absolutely every possible moment of everyone you care about is taken on your wedding day because you never know how much such a moment in time captured will keep your heart warm in the years to come. :-)

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Comment Like this photo? 22

This is my first photo job, "The Joyner Wedding." This wedding took place on October 18, 2009 at Carolina Beach, NC, about 15 miles from Wilmington. This wedding was special to me because it was my first job. It was especially special for the bride also, it was her birthday. WOW, what a bonus for the groom.

It was a little chilly but we didn't mind. The water was calm and beautiful. I call this photo "One Moment In Time"

By Claudia from Wilmington, NC

Comment Like this photo? 4

This is a really nice couple, and funny. The tree picture was actually taken the next day after the wedding and we all went to San Francisco. The stair picture I just though would look like a funny picture, but actually is a very nice piece. I added it to my collection. It reminded me of a Charile Chaplin movie.

I finally decided to take pictures, people are always telling me I take nice pictures. I can tell when a picture is good, very professional, but never thought I could take nice professional pictures. The couple loves the pictures, let me know what you think. Thanks!

By Igor from Sacramento, CA

Comment Like this photo? Yes

This is a photo I took at my best friend's wedding two summers ago in Oregon. This photo captures the love that was felt on this very special day between husband and wife, one to cherish forever.

By Jennifer from MN

A couple's first dance at their wedding.

Comment Like this photo? 2

By way of a joke has begun our American adventure!

A tender ocean touch...

By Hristina from Naples, Fl

Comment Like this photo? Yes

The Two Shall Become One

By Leanne from Middleville, MI

Comment Like this photo? Yes

By WM miller from Terre Haute, IN

Scrunch!

Comment Like this photo? Yes

The second the photographer says ''Ready'' make sure that you and your new husband/wife are looking at each other or sharing that special kiss so that in the future you both will always cherish the moment.

Wedding Kiss

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Candid Moments at a Wedding

When taking all those wedding pictures, don't forget the children. I think those candid shots are the best!

By vguy from Earle, AR

Answers:

Candid Moments at a Wedding

Great picture! (05/14/2009)

By mulberry204

Candid Moments at a Wedding

When I am a guest at a wedding (or any other formal ceremony), I often follow the professional photographer, but I snap pics from a different angle, and the laughs that happen while they are setting up for the formal shots. I also love to roam the receptions, taking unusual pics as well. And for my own wedding, I put disposable cameras on the tables (as well has having my own camera on my own day - what can I say?). I think you can get great pictures this way. (06/02/2009)

By redvixen

Some of the best wedding memories are candid ones. Be ready at all times for that "One Special Moment"!

Wedding Pictures

By Guy Longtin from Renfrew, Ontario

Answers:

Candid Moments at a Wedding

That's darling! Something to cherish forever! (12/05/2005)

By wdyjsu