Winter Wonder Bathroom

I wanted to decorate my guest bathroom in something cheery for my grandchildren when they come over! I wanted to do something they can relate to, a snowman in the bathroom! Here's how!

1. With black felt, cut a lengthwise strip about 2 in. wide.
  2. With left over felt square, cut 2 inches off one side (save this small piece, it will become your snowman's eyes).
  3. With glue gun pre-assemble the hat. Use black felt for the crown of the hat. Using sticky tape, place a piece on the back of your toilet and attach the hat. Add the eyes and an orange triangle for the nose.
  4. With brown felt cut out buttons. Attach sticky tape to the lid and place cut outs on top.
  5. Advertisement

6. Embellish hat with left over felt and use a glue gun to hold in place. You can wrap a scarf around the base of the tank.

Crafts Christmas DecorationsNovember 13, 2019
🎉
🎄

DecorationsChristmas