Winter Wonder Bathroom
I wanted to decorate my guest bathroom in something cheery for my grandchildren when they come over! I wanted to do something they can relate to, a snowman in the bathroom! Here's how!
- felt fabric
- sticky tape
- glue gun
- With black felt, cut a lengthwise strip about 2 in. wide.
- With left over felt square, cut 2 inches off one side (save this small piece, it will become your snowman's eyes).
- With glue gun pre-assemble the hat. Use black felt for the crown of the hat. Using sticky tape, place a piece on the back of your toilet and attach the hat. Add the eyes and an orange triangle for the nose.
- With brown felt cut out buttons. Attach sticky tape to the lid and place cut outs on top.
- Embellish hat with left over felt and use a glue gun to hold in place. You can wrap a scarf around the base of the tank.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!