Decorate your home with these cute wire pumpkins. You can make all sorts of sizes and shapes. After the holiday is over, you can easily collapse these pumpkins for easy storage and reuse for many years to come!
Total Time: 15 minutes
- craft copper wire
- wire cutters
- circular object
- Wrap your wire around circular object, I used a glass bottle. I wrapped around the bottle 13 times, you can do more or less (up to you)
- Remove wire from bottle, leave extra wire then cut.
- Take the shorter end and wrap to make the center of your pumpkin.
- With the longer end, wrap the wire around a pen to create pumpkin stump (swirl).
- Open up the circles to achieve your pumpkin shape. Then it is ready to decorate your home! Other suggestions, you can place twinkle LED lights inside, pine cones, fake leaves, etc. inside the pumpkin this would look nice also.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!