DecorationsHalloween

Witch Spider Pumpkin Home Decor

My daughter loves spiders so I thought this would be a cute craft to make together to display in our home. All the items I used were saved from last year's after Halloween 90% off sale. This kept the cost at less than $2.00 to make the decoration, with the addition of items we already had at home!

Note: Depending on your pumpkin, you may have to use hot glue. I did not need to use hot glue for spider legs as my pumpkin was made out of foam.

Total Time: 20 minutes

1. Bend a black pipe cleaner into a L shape. Repeat for all 8 legs.
  2. Since my pumpkin is made out of foam, I was able to push the pipe cleaner into the pumpkin.
  3. Once you have your spider's legs in. Bend each pipe cleaner to achieve spider legs.
  4. Glue on googly eyes. (If you do not have googly eyes, you can use construction paper to create the spider's eyes.)
  5. Using a white (or your choice of color) pipe cleaner, bend into smiley face.
  6. Then on both ends of the smiley face, bend a little piece down so you could poke the smiley pipe cleaner into the pumpkin.
  7. Attach the pipe cleaner smiley into position on your pumpkin.
  8. Your pumpkin is ready to be placed somewhere in your home as a decoration. Optional - you could dress up your spider with any accessories you may have. We used this witch headband to complete our spider's look!

Crafts Halloween DecorationsOctober 9, 2019
🎃