DecorationsHalloween

Yarn Ball Spider Egg Sacs

I have a bowl full of decorative balls on my TV table throughout the year. I decided that this year I wanted to put seasonal items in the bowl. I found this awesome gold spider and instantly knew what to make for my bowl!

1. Begin wrapping the foam ball with yarn, as though you are creating a ball of yarn. Crisscrossing the yarn and rotating the ball as you go to cover it evenly.
  2. When all of the foam has been covered, cut the yarn and hot glue the end in place. Repeat steps 1-2 until you have enough egg sacs. Note: I used all of the foam balls.
  3. Here is the bowl full of spider egg sacs with my big gold spider! Happy Halloween!

Creepy yet uber chic. How do you do it? ;) Well done!