How to Make Yarn Ball Spider Egg Sacs
Cover foam balls with white yarn to fill a bowl with spider egg sacs. Add a decorative spider and you have a fun Halloween decoration.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I have a bowl full of decorative balls on my TV table throughout the year. I decided that this year I wanted to put seasonal items in the bowl. I found this awesome gold spider and instantly knew what to make for my bowl!
- 12 48 millimeter smooth foam balls
- 6 60 millimeter smooth foam balls
- 1 99 millimeter smooth foam ball
- 1 skein white yarn (Red Heart Super Saver 364 yd)
- Begin wrapping the foam ball with yarn, as though you are creating a ball of yarn. Crisscrossing the yarn and rotating the ball as you go to cover it evenly.
- When all of the foam has been covered, cut the yarn and hot glue the end in place. Repeat steps 1-2 until you have enough egg sacs. Note: I used all of the foam balls.
- Here is the bowl full of spider egg sacs with my big gold spider! Happy Halloween!
October 23, 20180 found this helpful
Creepy yet uber chic. How do you do it? ;) Well done!