Jello Jack-O'-Lantern Cups
These jack-o-lantern Jello cups are easy to make and perfect for a Halloween party!
Yield: 2 (9 oz.) cups
- 1 (3 oz.) box orange Jello
- Cool Whip
- green food coloring
- 2 (9 oz.) clear plastic party cups
- Sharpie (or paint pen)
- Draw a jack-o-lantern face on the cups with a Sharpie.
- Prepare Jello according to package directions.
- Pour equal amounts of Jello into each cup. Make sure that it goes past the top of the face. Put the cups into the refrigerator until set (about 4 hours).
- In a small bowl, combine Cool Whip and green food coloring. Mix well.
- Spoon a small mound of Cool Whip into the center of the Jello to create a stem.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.