No-Bake Cookie Ice Cream Cake
This no bake ice cream cake features layers of cookies, ice cream, and cookie crumbs. Read on for instructions for assembling this scrumptious frozen layered cake.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My girlfriends and I came up with this a few weeks ago for my birthday. We had spent the day out in the city, enjoying the sight. By the time we got home, late at night, my friends were upset they didn't pick up a birthday cake. We rummaged through the kitchen and found a few simple items to make a wonderful no-bake cake. It might be the sentiment tied to it, but this is one of my favourite layered cakes!
Total Time: 20 minutes plus setting time
- sandwich cookies like Oreos
- 1 qt ice cream, slightly softened
- plain cookies like Biscoff
- sprinkles, optional
- Take the tops off the sandwich cookies and set them aside. Line a pan or glass dish with the bottoms of the cookies with the creme. Break a couple cookie tops to fill in the gaps between the cookies.
- Evenly cover the cookies with a layer of ice cream.
- Press a layer of plain cookies into the ice cream. Break some into bits to fill the gaps and go all the across the surface.
- Add another even layer of ice cream.
- Take the reserved sandwich cookie tops from earlier and crush into crumbs. Sprinkle on top of ice cream so it's completely covered. Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes so ice cream saturates the cookies, the place in freezer for an hour. Add sprinkles, if desired, and serve.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.