These pretzel pumpkins have the perfect combination of salty and sweet. They are a great treat for your next Halloween party.
Total Time: 1 hour
- twist pretzels
- 1 bag Wilton's Candy Melts
- white Wilton's decorator icing
- green icing color
- mini chocolate chips
- piping tip #67 (leaf tip)
- orange sugar sprinkles
- piping bag and coupler
- Melt the Candy Melts according to package directions. Then dip each pretzel into the chocolate.
- Place the pretzel on a wire cooling rack. Sprinkle each pretzel with orange sprinkles. NOTE: Only do a few pretzels at a time, otherwise the chocolate will harden and the sprinkles won't stick.
- Press a mini chocolate chip into the chocolate at the top of each pretzel, this will be the pumpkin stem. If the chocolate has hardened too much, dip the bottom of the mini chip into the Candy Melts and then adhere it to the pretzel.
- Once the chocolate has hardened remove them from the wire rack. Using tip #67, pipe a leaf onto each pumpkin at the base of the stem.
It can take a little bit of trial and error to get the technique down for dipping the pretzels. Just remember, even the duds taste delicious!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.