Spider Cookie Dough Truffles
These delicious no bake cookie dough truffles include mini chocolate chips. I decided to serve them as a dessert for Halloween. Yum!
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen 1" truffles
Source: IHEART NAPTIME had the original recipe but I altered portions.
- 6 to 7 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup small milk chocolate chips
- sea salt (optional)
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Mix together softened butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Add flour and mix then add 1/2 cup mini milk chocolate chips (reserving the second 1/2 cup for later).
- Form into 1 inch balls with hands and place on baking sheet to freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips in microwave at 50% power. I did it in 30 second increments until pretty loose. Lightly roll each ball into the melted chocolate and place back on baking sheet into the oven until chocolate hardens.
- Refrigerate and serve later OR just do a quick line drawing of a spider web with a crayon and draw few legs and place the truffle 'bodies' centered on top of the spider legs for a fun spooky look!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.