Making a Paper Plate Snowman
Approximate Time:Read More Comments
- 3 6" white foam plates
- orange large holiday light bulb
- black felt
- 3 pom poms3 pom poms
- thick ribbon (color of your choice)
- thin ribbon (color of your choice)
- hole punch
- Take 3 foam 6 inch plates, punch hole in first at one side and opposite side, do the same for second plate. For the third plate, just punch a hole on one side. /li>
- Take plate and thread ribbon through that hole and hole of next plate. Tie in back and cut off extra ribbon.
- Now take the two connected plates and thread ribbon through open hole and attach to last plate. You now have the snowman body. The bottom plate should not have a hole at bottom, but the top will.
- Take 3 red pom poms and glue to body.
- Take buttons or black felt to make coal eyes and mouth. Glue on face.
- Take orange bulb and hot glue this onto nose. (This is the best part, but you can use felt of anything else for nose.)
- Take a piece of thick ribbon and tie around neck as a scarf.
- Finally, take small ribbon and thread through the hole at top and tie in a knot. It is now ready to hang.
By Kitty Kat from New England
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
An easy project for kids to make a snowman they can be proud of! Depending on their age they may need a little supervision. I love doing crafts with my grandchildren and constantly have to come up with new things.
With a few inexpensive supplies you and the kids can make this cute snowman scene to decorate for the holidays. This is a page about making a winter snowman scene.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.