Cleaning Fiberglass Tubs and Showers

Is there a sure fire cleaning tip for cleaning a fiberglass tub and shower surround?
I have tried Magic Eraser, Kaboom, Scrubbing Bubbles, etc.

By Lorraine from CT

Best Answer

I have tried just about everything listed here and I will admit the oven cleaner really does work, but something that works astonishing well is a product called EdFred shower stall and tile cleaner. My husband found it at Orchard Supply Hardware store. I thought for sure we would have to replace our entire shower stall but this stuff made it brand new! Also their toilet bowl cleaner also works amazing too.

Anonymous

Toothpaste

Best Answer

I just moved into an apartment with a retro green tub and shower surround. I'm not sure when the last time it was actually clean but it was gross. I mean soap scum and dark grey gunk. Yuck. It was the only big negative of the apt.

So today I was reading the suggestions for cleaning and decided to give the oven cleaner and majic eraser a try. OMG!!! It worked great and I didn't even have to scrub it til my arm fell off. Amazing. I'm super happy. I don't mind the "retro" green as long as it is clean....