Preparation for the Holidays

I have a folder of things to do each day. Now that it's gotten so busy this close to Christmas, I have a clear page protector for each day before Christmas and put that days coupons, recipes, lists, etc. in it to be done. Since the protector is clear, I can see exactly what I need.

By CDC from FL

Wow I like how organized you are. My husband teases me b/c I have a family trait of making list for everything! It sure helps when we go shopping so I know exactly what we need for recipes etc. Before a big event I was make a separate list " To Do List", and "Things To Buy" and "Things That Must Be Packed" for a trip or event. etc. I don't know what I would do with out my lists.