Gift Ideas For Bridal Party

I am looking for some unique bridesmaid's gifts. Does anyone have any ideas? The ages of everyone in the bridal party is 17-26. There are four girls. Do people normally give the maid of honor a slightly better gift? How does this work? Thanks!

Dana from Omaha, NE

By Katie (Guest Post)

Hi Dana. I made each of my BM's their own tote bag in my wedding colors. Inside I put a bridemaid survival kit. Clear nail polish, mirror, bobby pins, kleenex, chapstick, sewing kit, etc. I made each BM a handkerchief with their initial embroidered on it. I also provided each with the jewelry & shoes for the wedding. (they were $10 walmart shoes) They all used the bags on the wedding day, and I kept the pattern neutral enough to be used for daily needs. For my MOH, her and I went for manicure/pedicures at a local beauty school, I paid for hers. I think the cost for each gift was under $20. (dollar store & ebay!)

By Michelle. (Guest Post)

I didn't want to give the traditional jewelry, so I decided to give nice robes. I found some really pretty chinese-style robes on ebay.

A really meaningful gift for your wedding party would be a personal scrapbook or photo album of your friendship. Nothing is nicer, more personal and worthy of a keepsake. It will only cost you the price of the note book or the album and of course, your time - but worth every penny!

By Trini (Guest Post)

Hi Dana. I purchase some beatuiful freshwater pearl bracelets, which had a dangling sterling sliver heart from JcPenny.

They were about $20. I had each ones engraved. Everyone loved it.

Charm bracelet, charms chosen for each persons unique taste or hobby or profession etc.

I bought my bridesmaids a jewelry set to wear and a tote bag (just $5!) embroidered with their monogram. I paid about $25 each and used the bag as the gift wrap with tissue paper poking out of the top.

By (Guest Post)

I hope that this isn't straying too far from the subject but Try this site with plenty of
great gift ideas for bridal shower www.say-it-with-a-gift.com/bridal-shower-gifts.html as well as general gift advice www.say-it-with-a-gift.com/gift-guide.html

I bought a beautiful charming multi gems gold bracelet for my sister who is my maid-of-honor and bracelet watches from Guess for my two bridesmaids.

www.parties-planning.com/wedding-planning.html

Have you ever checked out sammoon.com? They have some amazing jewelry and accessary ideas. They have cute necklaces - some are only $5.95 each!! Or look at their luggage. A makeup case is about $6.95. Very inexpensive but very elegant!

By Jodi (Guest Post)

I am a wedding florist. I often suggest a beautiful vase that the attendants can use to place their bouquets in on the head table during the reception. It makes a nice keepsake, and isn't something you would buy for yourself.

By Jenny (Guest Post)

My gift to my bridesmaids? I'm paying for their dresses (and, if I can afford it, hair and makeup on the day) ...

they appreciate not having to spend cash on dresses they're never wearing again!

By Dana (Guest Post)

After looking around and reading your posts, I think I am going to give them a tote bag with their name on it and either put some spa stuff or like a bridesmaid survival kit in there or possibly both, depends on money. I also got them their jewelry for the wedding day and an interest free loan on their dresses and shoes. I couldn't afford to completely cover the cost of their dresses but could loan them the money. Thanks for all the posts. If there are any other ideas, please feel free to post. I don't need these until the beginning of next year so I might change my mind between now and then. I am trying to stay ahead of myself to keep my sanity. :)

Weddings AdviceSeptember 24, 2008
🌻
📓
🎂