Making Popsicle Stick Christmas Ornaments
Popsicle or craft sticks have long been used to make a wide variety of crafts. This is a guide about making Popsicle stick Christmas ornaments
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
August 13, 20072 found this helpful
Here's a cute tree ornament that is made from buttons, Popsicle sticks and a little ribbon.
Approximate Time 30 minutes
- 4 Popsicle sticks
- buttons ( or gems)
- Take 2 Popsicle sticks and form an x and glue where the two sticks connect.
- Take other 2 and form a + and glue where two sticks connect.
- Now take the x and the + and place on top of each other and glue where they connect.
- Take buttons or gems, poms poms, whatever you like and glue to Popsicle sticks. If you wanted to you can paint the Popsicle sticks before you begin.
- Take ribbon and glue a hoop and viola!, you have a cute ornament for the tree.
By Carol from MA
This is a fun Christmas Tree ornament project for kids. Plus, looks nice against the Christmas tree!
- wood craft sticks
- pipe cleaners
- sssorted gems, beads, stickers
- We have the assorted color variety wood craft sticks. You will need to cut some in half to make the base of the triangle (as the Christmas tree). They are easy to assemble by forming a triangle and glueing the corners down.
- The fun part is allowing your toddler/child to decorate the tree with items you already have at home. Assorted stickers, beads, gems, as the topper. And the pipe cleaners as garland.
- You can lean these ornaments against your Christmas tree, or use ornament hooks.
Kids will enjoy making these cute craft stick ornaments that are so quick and easy to make. They are great to tie on packages too.