GiftsChristmas

Unique Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Category Gifts

I have been dating my boyfriend since December 4th, last year. I have made him so many crafty things, and I've bought him a lot of things that he wanted, too! But now, this year for Christmas, I'm just fresh out of ideas!

When I think about him, I think that he is not like other guys, and candy and a blanket, or board game, or cookies just won't suffice. I need something crafty that is homemade/store bought that's sorta last minute that I can do for him! Something with sentimental value! Please let me know of your suggestions.

By Zoey from California, LA

You could make a scrapbook of pictures of you and he doing things together, and even of each of you alone. WalMart has some neat kits for this that are really handy for a beginner.

How about a framed picture of you? With the age of digital cameras, you can take one and then have it developed that day.