Halloween Riddles

Halloween fun for kids of all ages! Several years ago I collected about 25 simple, "easy-to-understand" Halloween riddles (available in joke books, online, etc.). I read 5 of them to my kiddos after dinner each Saturday during October. The first one to get the answer correct, got 5 "pumpkin" bucks. (Orange cardstock punched in pumpkin shapes with a "5" printed on each.) I added riddles to my list each year, and now have about 60 of them!

Right before Halloween, I get some really cool items and hold an "auction". The kids use their pumpkin bucks to make bids!

I've kept the sheets from the previous years to show which child got which riddles correct - it's so funny to see the progress of each, and it's really funny to see their excitement, especially when they think they KNOW the answers for sure, but come up with totally off-beat responses!

By Caseye from Plano, TX

Editor's Note: Do you have any easy Halloween riddles? Post them here!

I did just Google and here is the site with a whole lot of them www.humormatters.com/.../halloweenriddles.htm

What a creative idea and fun for all participating!

Holidays and Parties Halloween TipsOctober 9, 2009
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-10 17:28:25 in 862 msecs. ⛅️️