CardsChristmas

Personalize Your Envelopes With Clipart

I personalize my Christmas card envelopes by inserting family or pet photos and dress up the envelope with Christmas clip art. I changed the page set up in my Microsoft Word program so the pictures, clipart, return address label and the "to" address appear in the appropriate spot on my envelope. I printed the envelopes in a few different steps. First I did the addresses. Then I re-feed the envelopes with my pictures and clipart.

For the envelope, I change my page set up to the size of the envelope and paper set up to "landscape". I also personalize my letter with a few small inserted pictures. The pictures do not go where I want them to so I access the picture tool bar, pick "format picture"and pick "floating picture". I can then position the picture exactly where I'd like it.

By Joyce from Regina, Sask.

By Mary Wilson (Guest Post)

That is such a kewl idea. Wish I knew how to do it with my computer. That would add a nice touch to my snail mail.

By Pattie (Guest Post)

How do you put the envelopes in your printer? I have no knowledge of this and would love some info. Thank you!