Halloween Egg Carton Bat
Make a Halloween bat with your kids from a recycled egg carton.
Approximate Time: 15-25
- egg carton
- black spray paint
- googly eyes
- First cut the top and sides of the egg carton off so you are just left with the bottom.
- Next cut the bottom into 4 pieces, each with 3 egg holes. You can make 4 bats from one recycled egg carton.
- Cut half circle shapes on each of the ends of each bat to make the wings.
- Next you will spray paint the bat black.
- Once it dries poke a small hole in the top of the bat's head. Now your child can help assemble the rest.
- Have your child place a small amount of glue on each eye and place on the bat's face. Next have your child push the ribbon through the hole. Tie a few knots on the bottom side to keep it from sliding through.
- Now you can hang the bat somewhere as a Halloween decoration.
By Domestic Charm from AZ
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!