CharitiesChristmas

Christmas Gifts for Soldiers

Category Charities

I am looking for a place to find Christmas gift donations for my fellow soldiers. Thanks for the support!

Sarah from APO AE

By (Guest Post)

Susan,

The first link posted above by imaqt1962 is taboo for soldiers stationed in the Middle East. DoD and postal orders!

Also I find it very inappropriate for listing in this normally wholesome ezine. Please consider removing it for the integrity of your site.

Navy Mom Charlotte whose son just returned from deployment in Iraq

Hi Charlotte,
The link had an extra . which made it not go to the site where it was supposed to go. Big Whoops. Thanks for catching that. We don't want any links to that type of site.
Susan

By Charlotte (Guest Post)

Thank you, Susan! That's lots better!

By CURTIS SMITH 6546 S.ROCKWELL CJICAGO,IL 60629 1-773-476-5118 (Guest Post)

I AM A VERY HARD WORKING PERSON WHO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SOMEONE WOULD HELP A PERSON LIKE MYSELF, JUST TO HAVE A NICE CHRISTMAS FOR MY KIDS. I CAN KEEP THE BILLS UNDER CONTROL, AND SOME FOOD ON THE TABLE, BUT IT MADE ME SOOO SAD TO SEE MY KID FACES YEAR, AFTER YEAR AT CHRISTMAS WHEN I CANT GIVE THEM ANYTHING BUT A PLACE TO LIVE, AND OUR NICE BUT OLD AND EMPITY TREE.

SHARA(F) IS THE OLDEST AT 17 CURTIS(M) IS 15 CORRINE(F) IS 13 LUCRESHA(F) IS 6 AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST KURSTIN IS ONLY ONE MONTH OLD. THEY ARE VERY NICE KIDS ANYTHING WOULD BE NICE THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.