Halloween Lollipop Cookies
Make and decorate some Halloween lollipop cookies, great to do with the kids! A fun party favor for a Halloween party or just a treat to give to friends.
Approximate Time: 1 hour
- pre-made sugar cookie dough
- lollipop sticks
- sprinkles (orange and black)
- treat bags
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take the store bought dough and knead 1 to 2 tablespoons of flour into it, until it is not too sticky.
- Begin rolling the dough into balls, using about 1-2 tablespoons for each. But try to make them all the same size.
- Roll the balls into the sprinkles and then insert the lollipop stick to the center.
- Gently place on a baking sheet and take the bottom of a flat glass to press down on each ball to flatten the cookie.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the edges of the cookie are turning golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack.
- Once the cookies have cooled you can insert each cookie into its own treat bag with the lollipop stick sticking out of the bag. Tie a ribbon around the bottom of each bag.
By Domestic Charm
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!