ReceptionWeddings

Looking For Reception Hall In Conway, SC

Needing help to find a cheap but elegant wedding reception hall in Conway, SC. The wedding is on June 7, 2008. Yes, I know it's soon, but we didn't even know our hall was canceled until yesterday. Actually the hall was canceled a couple of weeks ago. Imagine if we had showed up for the reception.

We have a caterer and place for the ceremony, we just need a reception site. We would prefer an inside area with AC. It's a bit much to ask but I'm from the west coast, so I don't know anything about the area. Please help. Any recommendation would be appreciated. Di from Washington

Di from Lakewood, WA

My suggestion would be to contact the local Chamber of Commerce in Conway. They could possibly steer you in the right direction.

Pepsi