Christmas Card Tips

Category Cards
Whether you are making your own for mailing to family and friends or picking out the perfect one to slip a gift into, Christmas cards help send a message of cheer during this holiday. This is a guide about Christmas card tips.

Even if you don't want to send a big present - look for something you can slip into a greeting card - a pin - a bit of jewelry - a tiny book - and so on - It's easier, meaningful and thrifty.

By Pam from L.A., CA

I always insert a stick-on address label with my address inside cards that I send. That makes it easier for the receiver so they don't have to hand address a card back to me. They also don't have to spend time looking up my address.

If the address labels are on a sheet, cut the label off with the paper still attached. If not, place it on a piece of wax paper. It will pull off easily and they can use it.

By Gladys Hill

For a festive mood during December buy a white gel pen to address the green/red envelopes or cards and letters you send.

By Melanie

Christmas card tips and ideas. Post your ideas.

Answers

Festive, quick and easy address labels

Use Avery #5162 or generic equivalent labels, and add a decorative graphic item like Christmas lights across the top, center your address. Print, using color cartridge!

Make master floppy disk with all the addresses; this makes it easy to print out and also to add and delete names to update each year.

By Syd

Hello All, I was looking for the Best personalized xmas greetings, to send via mail to my family abroad.

Fount this 3d Image funny tool that lets you greet in your own voice recorded by phone call - cool,

I'll suggest you to check it out,

very amusing :-)

http://greeting  ndex.php?UID=293