Buy for Items for Christmas Gift Baskets All Year

Throughout the year, after Christmas and until before Christmas of the next year, whenever you see a bargain gift, buy it -- whatever it may be. Put the bargain in storage or in a gift closet or space. Then during Christmas time, take the bargains out and separate them by his, hers, and unisex. Buy some big, cheap baskets in a thrift shop and fill them up with your bargains.

Use tissue as filler, then wrap the baskets up with cellophane and put on bows. Your receivers will have a unique bounty of goodies. Don't worry if the bargains aren't part of a theme, as long as they are appropriate to the gender, it won't matter.

By Reinhardt

By Vickie (Guest Post)

I buy, not just for Christmas but for Birthdays, etc. I love clearance sales. Also it amazing the things you can get at Dollar Stores.
Vickie

By (Guest Post)

I, also, go to "Tuesday Morning" and "TJ Maxx" and watch for the "bigger" markdowns. they have great ones at "TJ Maxx". sometimes i find the bargain items are marked waaaay down but they still have the SAME item on the shelf at regular prices.

yes, the $$ stores often get really good stuff in. I have done this for years and it sure pays off. I just sent off a b/day box to one of my girls and it was chock full of goodies that were markdowns but really nice things.