DecorationsChristmas

Use Spray Paint To Change Decorations

Spray paint things that you need to change. For example, I went from gold to silver with my decor for Christmas. I spray painted baskets, ornaments, pinecones, etc. silver. Now I have decided to change the color of my plain brown curtain rod to classy bronze to match the new light fixture in my kitchen. Presto chango! No need to get rid of something just because it's the 'wrong' color, just paint it and it looks brand new!

By CDC from FL

Spray paint is a wonderous invention, isn't it? I completely updated my bedroom by painting the bright brass hardware oil rubbed bronze. Then we took our crystal lamps apart, and painted the brass on those to match. They are all lovely. They look fresh and modern and only cost us about 16.00 of rustoleum metal spray paint!

Holidays and Parties Christmas DecorationsDecember 17, 2010
🌻
🐛
📓
😎