GiftsChristmas

Gift Ideas for Pet Lovers

For the pet lovers in the family I've come up with a unique way to show them I care at Christmas time. I found $1 "Pet Sitter Information" pads for the refrigerator for when they need to leave their pets in the care of others, with contact numbers. This could easily be made on a computer as well. Then I'm hand sewing a bag with animal print on it and filling it with the pads, as well as treats for them to share with their animals.

A nice note card on the outside tied with a bow:

Your genuine love for your animal has inspired my heart. The best way to show you I love you, is to also love your animal unconditionally. May both of your holidays be filled with as much love as you have given each other! Happy Holidays!

By Misha from Winchester, CA

That would be the gift for a person that has every thing else already. If they have a pet they can post there info on the fridge. If they suddenly need to go on a trip, they will even have pet sitters phone numbers. Interesting!

thank you for the thought. ally goes to the same family every time i have to be away which isnt often.

they use the same vet and thats really easy

By Tania (Guest Post)

I LOVE this idea! Thanks for sharing!