Long Distance Relationships and Valentine's Day

My boyfriend and I have been in a long distance relationship for almost 2 and a a half years. I need ideas for what to do/get him! We're both juniors in high school and I just want to do something really cute or something.

By Jasmine

You are awfully young to have been in a relationship for that long. If I was your mother you never would have been allowed to date as young as you started. Just send him a Valentine card. Shipping is way to expensive to be sending gifts.

Write him a love poem. It doesn't have to be perfect. It can be cute, short and rhyming.

Why don't you hand make something for him maybe a memory book with pictures of the two of you together, or even bake cookies and send it with a nice card? What ever you do make sure you send him something boys are just as sensitive as girls when it comes to Valentine's day.

You must really trust him. I don't think I would ever be able to do a long distance relationship.

But I'm happy for you guys I think you should do something that reminds you of the first time you met and send him a sweet love letter.

I would just do a card and maybe a nice picture or video that you made.