ChristmasGifts

Inexpensive Christmas Gift for Boyfriend Who Likes Xbox Games

My boyfriend is seventeen, he is really into Xbox games and Halo. He also likes sweet gifts. I am really tight on budget, and I sort of ruined the part of buying him video games. I don't know what else to buy him to make it really cool, on a short budget and short time. Help?

By Joley from Chicago, IL

Maybe you have a friend that has a lot of games he/she was getting rid off? They may just give them you for nothing or a small price, never know till you ask!

Cupcakes! Make a batch of cupcakes and find some pictures of the halo symbol and game characters and use icing to draw them onto the cupcakes. It mixes the video games and junk food to eat while playing. :)

I was going to suggest homemade sweets, too. There is microwave peanut brittle -- easy and tasty. Cookies, brownies, cupcakes, fudge, any of those would be good. Wal-Mart has seasonal plastic storage containers for a few dollars. Or they have decorated paper sacks (like a brown bag for lunch) for 25-cents each.

You could get a few of those and fill them with goodies. If you feel like you want to give him more, maybe make a voucher for a game night with snacks you've prepared/bought for him.

I hope you find something you'd like to make for him, and that he enjoys your gift. Have a good Christmas!

If there is a T Shirt shop near you get him a T Shirt with a graphic from his favorite game. If there isn't a shop near you search the web for a cool graphic from the game, copy and save it onto your PC, buy some iron on paper for your printer (Walmart sells it I think), a T Shirt in his size and make your own. Cool thing is with make your own, if he likes shirts with a pocket (like me) you can put the graphic on the back of a pocket T.

I don't know a lot about them, but I know they have magazines and code books and other books dedicated to video games, maybe you could get him a subscription to one of the magazines? Good luck! :)