HalloweenParties

Halloween Princess Party

How can I incorporate Halloween into my 8 year old daughters princess birthday party? Her birthday is right before Halloween and she really wants to do both.

Sheryl from Emmitsburg, MD

By (Guest Post)

How about incorporating the good witch/fairy godmother (That could be YOU/other mothers!) of the fairy tales? And then her "guests" could be everyone at a costume ball - and continue the "royal theme"have invitations to hand in - curtseying, dancing - etc....

How about a Pumpkin Patch Princess, who reigns over a kingdom where the inhabitants LOVE to dress up in costume? Maybe they all love the color orange, or spiders, or bats.

By (Guest Post)

Why not just let her have her princess B-day party and then go as a princess on Halloween.

My daughters B-day is the 24th. When she was younger our city sponsered a safe trick or treat halloween event about a week before. I would get her dressed up and tell her we were going to her party. She fell for it a couple of years.
She had a wonderful time and I saved a bundle.
Then we just celebrated Halloween like normal.

By Sandy M (Guest Post)

Hi, My birthday is the 30th of October and my Dad would have my party on Halloween, that way all my friends would come dressed up in their costumes and we would have dinner and cake and then go trick or treating. Those are some of my best memories as a child. So to incorporate the Princess theme you could ask the kids you invite to come in princess related costumes and then ask some of the parents to stay and take the kids trick or treating.