AdviceWeddings

Wedding Vendors in Nebraska

My name is Carla and I am planning a June wedding of 2006. My problem is that I can't find any information on any Good Bakers or other helpful vendors in the state of Nebraska for a wedding. Am I just stupid or what. Please Help.

Carla from Nebraska

Carla - where do you live in NE? I lived in Omaha for 10 yrs - I now live in NW Iowa. Let me know what you are looking for. I'm planning a wedding too but haven't set the exact date yet. huskernation93 @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) - Carol

By (Guest Post)

I'm in Lincoln and can help. I planned my wedding two years ago (granted the wedding was in south dakota) and spent less than $3000 on EVERYTHING. my email is yvonne223 @ yahoo.com (without the spaces). I lived in Hastings for 4 years so if you are in that area I might be able to give you some ideas too.

By jennifer (Guest Post)

an awesome cake designer is, believe it or not, BagNsave grocery store in Lincoln, on 48th and Vine. Inexpensive and beautiful.