Angel Glass Block

I wanted to try a new craft so I thought I would try something with a glass block. I have a home office and wanted something in it for the holidays, but not with the traditional red and green colors.

I filled the glass block with a string of 35 white lights and vanilla potpourri. The lights heat up just enough to get that vanilla scent flowing through the room. I took wired ribbon with my favorite colors of sage and mauve to make the bow. I found an adorable angel ornament and pinkish silk poinsettia flower picks with sage glitter leaves in a clearance section which I hot glued to the block and ribbon. I also twisted pink wire around a pencil to make some swirls which peek out from the ribbon. The hardest part was making the bow, LOL. Thank goodness for the bow maker.

The whole project took me less then 35 minutes to make. Most of the time was on the bow. Total cost of $15.00.

By Bordermix

How pretty and unique. Thanks for sharing.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

That is so very pretty-love your colors. joanie

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you! :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations CraftsDecember 28, 2010
🎄
🎉