Wedding Name Badges

We're getting married on Saturday (!) and instead of name places for each person I have made badges, with the name of each guest and an interesting fact about them.

Things like:

"Jo - Brides best friend and fabulous tap dancer!"

I hope it will get people talking and is a way of paying them a compliment! It was inexpensive to buy the badges, and they are easy to decorate in your colour scheme!

Thanks again everyone for your tips and ideas!

Julie UK

this is a really neat idea, but I hope the badges are either the ones you wear around the neck or the clip type. Most people don't want to poke holes in their "Sunday best".

Congratulations

I think that's a great idea as it's a lovely ice breaker to get your guests talking. I've been at some weddings where half the table knew each other and just kept to themselves and weren't interested in getting to know the others.

The last wedding I went to though, the bride had created place cards that had the guest's name and then a celebrity that looked similar to them. It was fab and got everyone talking (and some people fuming), but generally it was well received and a good talking point well into the evening.

Weddings PlanningApril 13, 2005
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
American Flag on White Taekwondo Uniform
Sewing Patches on Clothing
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 27, 2017 at 10:29:40 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.