Plan Outfits With Fashion Show Photos

This is a tip if you have a 6 year Diva who, at the last minutes before you walk out the door, decides she hates all her clothes and has nothing to wear. I used my digital camera and took pictures of her in each outfit (shirt, pants, etc) and that made it fun for her to do a fashion show. Every night she picked a picture and we laid everything out the night before. No problems since!

By mlweston from Valley Lee, Maryland

i hope your 6 yr old is not telling you what to do. i know i didnt like some of my clothes when i was a child but hey i learned to deal with.

By Jos (Guest Post)

Great idea! That is a wonderful way to guide your daughter in her independance. She can also learn about color combinations and what goes best with what. Should she decide to combine an outfit that you feel is a real mishmash, her peers will let her know quickly. Our children's growing years are too precious to get into a hassle over clothes, I applaud you and your daughter.

By Paula Jo Carr (Guest Post)

This is a GREAT IDEA for us grown ups also! You know you always wonder what you look like in a certain outfit or color of clothing.

Now I want to dig out our old polaroid and have some fun myself! Thanks so much for this idea!

Parenting School ClothesAugust 25, 2006
🐛
📓
🌻
😎
😷
Generated 2020-07-31 14:53:41 in 743 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf44811912.tip.html