CraftsGifts

Personalized Christmas Ornaments

Category Crafts

I often buy white Christmas balls that have a pearly appreance after Christmas when they reduce the price. I keep paint pens and hand decorate them. I put holly leaves and berries on them and different captions like: Merry Christmas, NOEL, Let it Snow, etc.

I always do some with the receipent's name and family member names on them. They make great Christmas gifts. When I use them as bridal gifts I make one with the bride and groom's name and the date of their wedding on one side and "Our First Christmas and the year" on the other. They can be gifted in the same box they are packaged in, and most brides don't have many ornaments for their first tree.

By Martha

By Susan (Guest Post)

Shopping for the ornaments on clearance is always the best and a great many web ornament stores have clearance sales right after Christmas. The two I generally try to shop at are http://www.santasornamentshop.com and http://www.santas-depot.com .

However, if you're just looking for plain glass ornaments only Santa's Depot will have them as the Ornament Shop is strictly personalized ornaments. I think Bronner's has some as well. Hope that helps!