Strawberry Container Seed Starters

I use my strawberry container, or any type that has a clear top, to start my plants and veggies in. This acts as a mini green house for free. It keeps the moisture in and is able to get plenty of natural sun. This way you can get a head start on your gardening

By Joyce from Pittsburgh

I've found that the clear plastic pint-sized strawberry containers with the hinged top are good seed starters. They have drainage holes and the top keeps the condensation inside to allow germination.

Place pebbles or broken terra cotta shards in the bottom and fill with vermiculite or a good starter mix and place in a sunny window. Voila - you have your own miniature greenhouse.

Becky

Answers:

Strawberry Container Seed Starters

Excellent idea, and so much cheaper than those little kits they sell for this.
(05/16/2005)

By terry

Home and Garden Gardening SeedsApril 20, 2010
😎
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf484650.tip.html