Recipes as Bridal Shower or Wedding Gift

Do you need a last minute bridal shower or wedding gift and don't have much cash? For the cost of a pack of index cards you can write or print out all of your favorite recipes and start a recipe collection for your person of honor.

Wrap them with a ribbon or you could go further and buy a recipe box with dividers. If you don't have time to write out more than one or two recipes, you could buy a baking dish and enclose one or two recipes they could make and bake in that dish that you gave them.

By Tawnda

By Jeannie (Guest Post)

Check local discount stores for sale on picture frames. You can usually get a very nice frame for $10.00. There is always pictures taken at weddings so a nice frame will be in need.

By Robin (Guest Post)

The Dollar store has great stuff, picture frames, glass vases, candles

By Steff (Guest Post)

Thanks ladies. I am totally out of the loop on this type of thing and I'm going to a shower today.

I was fretting because I had NO idea of where to even start! So glad I found this site!

Thanks for all of the tips! I read this and a bunch of other sites when I had to get a last minute gift. Just thought I'd come back and share what I ended up going with...its sooo cute :) http://www.picn … gne-set-137.html