Buy Birthday and Christmas Gifts at the Same Time

Whenever I buy a birthday gift and I happen to exchange a Christmas gift with that person, I buy two. One for their birthday and then one for Christmas. When I wrap the birthday gift, I go ahead and wrap the Christmas gift at the same time and put it away for Christmas.

That way for Christmas I am not so overwhelmed by all the shopping and especially the wrapping! And of course I keep a list of everybody I have already bought for. Trust me, I am not a really organized person, but this makes my life so much easier come December!

By Kiki from Wichita, KS

Hi Kiki, this is a brilliant idea! Thank you for giving this tip, I'm going to use it for sure.

I keep a plastic tub as a "gift" box year round. As I find things that a person in my life would like, or cute baby stuff in general, for a good price, I go ahead and buy it. The trick is to label the gift with the person's name or to make a list in the box of gifts and names. This spreads out the shopping and the expenses. It also helps with those really hard to buy for guys!

Holidays and Parties Gifts AdviceFebruary 5, 2010
🌻
🐛
📓