FoodWeddings

How To Make Seals For Hershey Kisses

Does anyone know how to make the seals for the bottoms of Hershey kisses?
Thanks!

Patty from WV

By Lisa (Guest Post)

Hmmm....I'm confused. What's a seal? Do you mean the little tags that you can print yourself and replace with a personalized message?

I have done these in the program Paint Shop Pro. You need a 3/4" size circle. I have a template for this program - it may work in another program.
I am not sure what all you are looking to put on the label. But if it is a simple design, you can download a free template that will work with the 3/4" round labels at: http://www.aver  ftwarecode=11403 - This will work with their 3/4" round labels which can be found at most office supply stores

Note that this Avery template is for MS Word and that program does not support circles so it will appear as squares and would be best for only simple designs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.
Joanne

seals are the little round stickers you put on the bottom of the kiss with can be pearsonalized im using them for up and coming wedding