GiftsWeddings

Wedding Scrapbook Project

This works well for both sides of the family. Months before the wedding, ask family members to gather photos of the bride and groom from infancy to adulthood. Each family member or family creates a scrapbook page with photos and written memories, often letters to the bride or groom on marriage and love is a nice touch too.

The book is assembled before the wedding and presented at the reception. It is not only a keepsake for the happy couple, but is quite entertaining for the guests to view too.

By Carole from Clay City, IN

At first I couldn't figure out what to do with all the cards I'd been getting for the shower, wedding, in the mail, bachelorette parties. I didn't want to throw them away, couldn't reuse them as they were already written on and sometimes had some really sweet stuff written on it!

I decided to use them for my scrapbook, the pretty decorations, quotes, Bible verses and well wishes can be put in as if you bought them from Michaels in scrapbook ideas.

Also, you can save the most important sentimental notes people left for you forever in a good way. Rather than in some box that you won't ever read again. And it's as if all your guests and friends helped you create your book.

If you have children save the large gift bags.They make great papers to mount you photos on.