Gift Wrap Hanger

With boxing day sales ahead of me I know I'm going to have a lot of extra wrapping paper that needs to be stored away until next Christmas. I recently saw a gift wrap organizer that hangs in the closet and I thought it was a great idea - except that it cost almost $25 for what was essentially a hanger with a plastic bag attached!

Eventually I'll buy some sale fabric and make my own, but until then I've found a cheaper solution: I went to the dollar store and bought a plastic garment storage bag (it comes with it's own hanger). If you find the short ones, gift wrap rolls fit perfectly inside. If they only have the longer ones (for full length coats, dresses, etc.) then just tie a knot in the bottom. So now I just pop in the rolls of gift wrap, zip it up, and hang it away in the closet until I need it next year - all for a buck!

By Trix