Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

I am getting married and my colors are champagne and mocha. I was thinking about square vases filled with coffee beans and off-white flowers. Does anyone know where I can find 5 inch vases for a reasonable price?

By Shon from AL

http://www.targ  p;node=371372011

Here are some at the target website that are about $4.54 each. It is 6.7 inches. Hope it works.

Check out the dollar stores in your area. They don't all carry the same inventory so look around.

1) Do you have a Michaels crafts store in your area? I got mine there,

2) Scour the thrift stores/ swap meets/ yard sales in your area if you want to find a bargain! They may not all "match" exactly, but there's a beauty in that also. Besides, people will be admiring the flowers and you! Best wishes for a wonderful day!

What about a simple tall glass (like an iced tea glass) that you could rent from the caterer or a catering company? Then you don't have to "get rid" of them at the end of the evening, the caterer will!

Square vases are often expensive. You could try sites like Kijji or craigslist or freecycle, or whatever they give away. And yard-sale sites are called in your area. I would also try yard sales.

For something 5 inches tall, glasses might be a less expensive alternative, if money is an issue.

Or what about rose bowls? I know that they are quite common, and you may be looking for something different, but you should be able to get a bunch of rose-bowls at garage sales for less than $1 each -- I'd shop for 25 cent ones!

The coffee bean and white flower idea sounds lovely.

Check out dollartree.com I'm using a lot of items from here. Cases of vases (usually 12 to a case) are only $12! They do have square vases last I checked. :)

Try checking a store called Oldtimepottery. I don't know where you live, but they are in the Midwestern section of the country, Ohio, PA and surrounding area.

They are the cheapest supply company I've seen with their glassware. They have a huge supply of vases and centerpieces. Worth the trip if you are far away! They may also have a website.

And they have an excellent supply of artificial and silk florals and the most reasonable prices.

Check them out.